Srividya Krishnan has seven years of experience in transfer pricing. Before joining our team, she was a Transfer Pricing Manager in Ernst &
Young. She has extensive experience with preparation of transfer pricing documentation for various countries and markets. She participated
actively in the establishment of the transfer pricing practice of Ernst & Young Middle East.
In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, partying and networking.
- April 2017 till current - Transfer Pricing Consultant , Transfer Pricing Solutions - Australia, Singapore, and Asia
- January 2013 to October 2013 – Assistant Manager - Transfer Pricing, Ernst and Young Global Shared Services India
- May 2012 to November 2012 - Deputy Manager - Global Transfer Pricing, Deloitte Touché Tohmatsu, India
- January 2006 - May 2012 - Assistant Manager - Global Transfer Pricing, Ernst and Young Global Shared Services, India
Area Of Expertise
- Economic Analysis and Global TP documentation
- International databases (Compustat, Amadeus, Osiris, Live Edgar, Thomson Reuters)
- Royalty and Intangibles Analysis
- Bachelors of Commerce (Honours) (1998 - 2001)
- Masters of Business Administration, Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst - India (2002 - 2004)
- English, Hindi and Sanskrit