Adriana Calderon has extensive International experience with big four and mid-tier firms advising multinational companies in the areas of Corporate and International Taxation across South America, the US, Australia and the Asia Pacific Region. In Asia Pacific, Adriana has specialised in the area of Transfer Pricing, building on her Latin American experience as a lawyer in Commercial and Tax legislation.
As a transfer pricing practitioner, Adriana has advised companies in the Asia Pacific Region across various industries including Automotive, Utilities, Cable Manufacturing, Steel and Consumer Products industries. She has also participated in specialised transfer pricing projects involving debt pricing, pricing of financial transactions and negotiation of advanced pricing arrangements. Most recently she has also participated in transfer pricing planning projects to implement BEPS’s action plan and country by country reporting.
Adriana also enjoys teaching and has been involve in various transfer pricing seminars and workshops. She has participated as facilitator in training sessions for CFOs and Tax Teams of large companies and for the ATO tax executives as part of the ATO’s expert training series.
- 2007-2009 – Lawyer and International Tax Consultant, Grant Thornton Colombia
- 2009-2011 – Transfer Pricing Consultant, Transfer Pricing Solutions, Australia
- 2011- 2013 – Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant, Deloitte, Australia
- 2013 - Current – Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing Solutions, Australia & Singapore
Areas of Expertise
- Transfer pricing documentation and implementation
- Transfer Pricing Planning and BEPS
- Benchmarking, economic analysis and financial modelling
- Debt pricing
- Business Restructures and procurement
- Lawyer and barrister in Colombia specialised in Commercial and Taxation Law
- Master’s degree of International Taxation from the University of Melbourne, Australia
- Diploma in Accounting from RMIT University, Australia