Transfer Pricing Solutions Australia, our head office, was founded by Shannon Smit in 2007 upon her return to Melbourne after 11 years of working with a Big 4 in Melbourne, Amsterdam, Prague and 5 years in New York.
With the recent focus on BEPS from the Tax Authorities in the Asia Pacific Region, there was a need for expanding our expertise and assist our clients in the Region. As a result of this, Transfer Pricing Solutions Asia, a subsidiary of Transfer Pricing Solutions Australia was incorporated.
Transfer Pricing Solutions is a specialised firm recognised as a leader in the Asia Pacific Region. Our expertise been enhanced with the following awards and recognitions:
- 2016 Appointment to the Australian Government's Board of Taxation Advisory Panel
- 2015 Winner - Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting Excellence Awards, ‘Transfer Pricing Team of the year'
- 2014 Winner – Australian Accounting Awards Boutique Firm of the Year
- 2014 Appointment to the Australian Government's Board of Taxation Expert Panel
- 2014 Finalist – Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting Excellence Awards, ‘Transfer Pricing Team of the year’
- 2013 Winner – Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting Excellence Awards, ‘Transfer Pricing Team of the year’
Our team all come from the world’s leading accounting firms with a wealth of experience, technical capability and training that provides you with service to satisfy your transfer pricing requirements at a competitive fee level.
As a small, specialist team we are able to service our clients with a personalised level of services. Transfer Pricing Solutions has an entrepreneurial and friendly work environment that rewards creativity and independent thinking.
Career growth and training is available to all staff; each week our team invest time in technical research, training and discussions. Our people are diverse, full of energy, and love what they do. We offer flexible work arrangements to ensure work life balance is a reality. This balances means our people are well rounded and happy in life, which results in more productive and creative thinkers! So it is a win-win for all.
Our missions are to:
- Ease the transfer pricing compliance requirements cost effectively;
- Keep our clients updated of key developments that impact their business; and
- Add value through superior client service, technical ability and our practical hands on approach.