Managing Transfer Pricing in Asia 10 July 2019
In recent years, Transfer Pricing has seized a lot of our attention, especially in Asian countries. The tax authorities are catching up on the implementation of BEPS Action Plans, often adding compliance burdens to the business leaders. With two or more jurisdictions involved, the challenge is how we can satisfy all of their requirements.
Transfer Pricing is an area of tax that is gaining more and more attention from tax authorities and business leaders. One of the main challenges with TP is that two or more jurisdictions are involved and it is not an easy task to satisfy all of them. Hence, the importance on practical strategies to manage TP risks in different jurisdictions.
This seminar is designed to share practical knowledge through real life cases studies. You will learn:
- How to manage your transfer pricing exposure in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region.
- How can TP documentation and policies assist to mitigate risks
- Recent developments in Asia and what does it mean for businesses
- How is BEPS impacting management of transfer pricing?
- High risk transactions and how to manage them in the region
- High risk business structures
- The role of TP policies and documentation in minimising risks
- Pros and cons of centralised and decentralised TP documentation
- The importance of consistency after BEPS
- Case study on risk triggers
- Developments in Asia, overview of TP Risk profile by country
- BEPS developments and impact on managing transfer pricing
- Risk exposures that can trigger TP reviews and audits
- Common areas of dispute with tax authorities
- How can companies prepare for reviews and audits?
- Case study – Prevention strategies.
Closing Date for Registration - one week before programme or until full enrolment
The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants is consistently working on the issue and has teamed up with Ms Adriana Calderon, Director of Transfer Pricing Solutions Asia. Together, we initiated a discussion on how you can manage your transfer pricing exposure. The class is designed as a platform to share practical knowledge through real life case studies.
Save yourself a seat (or two) for the latest transfer pricing development in leading Asian countries! Know who you’re dealing with, their expectations, and how you can prepare yourself for tax reviews and audits. Special discount applies to members of ISCA.
Read more about the event and REGISTER NOW!