Managing Transfer Pricing Asia 04 March 2020
Transfer Pricing is an area of tax that is gaining more and more attention from tax authorities and business leaders. One of the main
challenges with TP is that two or more jurisdictions are involved and it is not an easy task to satisfy all of them. Hence, the importance
on practical strategies to manage TP risks in different jurisdictions.
This seminar is designed to share practical knowledge through real life cases studies. You will learn:
- How to manage your transfer pricing exposure in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region.
- How can TP documentation and policies assist to mitigate risks
- Recent developments in Asia and what does it mean for businesses
- How is BEPS impacting management of transfer pricing?
- High risk transactions and how to manage them in the region
- High risk business structures
- The role of TP policies and documentation in minimising risks
- Pros and cons of centralised and decentralised TP documentation
- The importance of consistency after BEPS
- Case study on risk triggers
- Developments in Asia, overview of TP Risk profile by country
- BEPS developments and impact on managing transfer pricing
- Risk exposures that can trigger TP reviews and audits
- Common areas of dispute with tax authorities
- How can companies prepare for reviews and audits?
- Case study – Prevention strategies
About the Presenter(s)/ Trainer(s)
Adriana Calderon has extensive international experience with Big Four and mid-tier firms advising multinational companies in the areas of
corporate and international taxation across South America, the US, Australia and the Asia Pacific Region.
As a TP practitioner, Adriana has advised companies in the Asia Pacific Region across various industries and in a wide range of projects associated with planning, compliance and dispute resolutions with tax authorities. She has also participated in specialised projects involving pricing of financial transactions, business restructures and negotiation of APAs. Most recently, she has participated in TP planning projects to implement BEPS’s Action Plan and country-by-country reporting.
.*Asia Tax Awards 2017 by International Tax Review
Save yourself a seat (or two) for the latest transfer pricing development in leading Asian countries! Know who you’re dealing with, their expectations, and how you can prepare yourself for tax reviews and audits. Special discount applies to members of ISCA.
Event details link
Read more and REGISTER NOW