Transfer Pricing Workshop
Participants' feedback 'TPS Asia managed to make economic analysis interesting even though it is a difficult and dry topic '
Grasp the Intricacies of Intercompany Loans
This session offers participants the opportunity to go beyond fundamentals and grasp what it takes to structure inter-company loans to comply with the Arm’s Length Principle.
Get attuned on the finer details to stand up to scrutiny by tax authorities.
- Be aware of the key considerations in establishing inter-company loans that will hold fort amid scrutiny by tax authorities
- Explore the practical aspects of the ‘How’s to manage TP risks in this area
- Understand the crucial aspects of documentation and frequency of review
- Grasp what it takes to ensure an appropriate benchmarking analysis
- Know the best practices to manage inter-company loans
Secure your seat NOW! https://www.siatp.org.sg/images/PDF/regform170818final.pdf
A special discount applies to members of SIATP, ISCA, SICC, SMF and TPS Clients.
For further enquiries about the event, contact Darrick at 6597 5719 / Nabila at 6597 5714 or email to email@example.com.