Adriana is the co-founder of Transfer Pricing Solutions Asia. Adriana has extensive international experience with Big Four and mid-tier firms advising multinational companies in the areas of corporate and international taxation across South America, the US, Australia and the Asia Pacific Region. In Asia Pacific, Adriana has specialised in the area of Transfer Pricing, building on her Latin American experience as a lawyer in Commercial and Tax legislation.
As a transfer pricing practitioner, Adriana has advised companies in the Asia Pacific Region across various industries including Automotive, Utilities, Cable Manufacturing, Steel and Consumer Products industries. She has also participated in specialised transfer pricing projects involving debt pricing, pricing of financial transactions and negotiation of advanced pricing arrangements. Most recently she has also participated in transfer pricing planning projects to implement BEPS’s action plan and country by country reporting.
Adriana also enjoys teaching and is a regular speaker and facilitator of Transfer Pricing seminars and workshops. She is a transfer pricing trainer for the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants and Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Professionals. Adriana has also facilitated training sessions for CFOs, tax teams of large companies and consultancies, and tax executives at the Australian Taxation Office.
- 2007-2009 – Lawyer and International Tax Consultant, Grant Thornton Colombia
- 2009-2011 – Transfer Pricing Consultant, Transfer Pricing Solutions, Australia
- 2011- 2013 – Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant, Deloitte, Australia
- 2013 - 2016 – Transfer Pricing Senior Manager, Transfer Pricing Solutions, Australia & Singapore
- 2016 - Present - Director, Transfer Pricing Solutions Asia (Singapore)
Awards and Recognitions
Listed in Women in Tax Leaders Guide 2017 http://www.internationaltaxreview.com/IssueArticle/3752546/Archive/Australia.html
Winner Asia Bestnewcomer Firm, Transfer Pricing Solutions Asia, Asia Tax Awards 2017
- Lawyer and barrister in Colombia specialised in Commercial and Taxation Law
- Master’s degree of International Taxation from the University of Melbourne, Australia
- Diploma in Accounting from RMIT University, Australia